If you would like to guest post on this website, you must follow our strict guidelines before contacting:
- Your post must be 100% original, creative and informative. Stay away from the same boring topics everyone else is pitching i.e. “Why you need an injury lawyer” or “Steps in bringing a claim in…“
- Your article must be properly formatted with HEADINGS, BULLETED LISTS and SPACES. Don’t submit long paragraphs that nobody is going to read. Divide your content into clear, presentable, easy to read paragraphs.
- No self promotional language will be allowed i.e. “Call Now! “We are experienced and aggressive lawyers” etc… Write a good byline that will be used as “About Author“
- Use media if possible. Images, videos, quotes, polls – anything that makes your writing more interesting to read. This is not a requirement but we highly encourage you to do this.
- One link in author byline will be allowed from now on (as of 12/5/2012)
- You are allowed and encouraged to link to outside resources that help make your article more credible.
- There is no limit as to the number of words your article must be. Use as many words as you’d like to make your point, just keep in mind if it gets too long you may want to break it into two parts.
If this sounds like something you can handle, feel free to contact us with your topic idea or prepared post.